16 October, 2010

Tiny update

Sitting in the public library in Gothenburg using the internet. You can always count on finding free internet at the library.

This morning's breakfast at Allianskyrkan could be described as captivating. This meeting was a pure lecture with a few acapella songs from Jenny, but mostly she was speaking about her life and the audience was transfixed on every word.

I was able to speak with a few people both before and after the performance. I don't have the ability to write down their thoughts just now, but when I get back to Houston, I will surely do just that.

For now, I've uploaded a few pics here and two clips to Youtube from this morning's meeting.


Books and CDs for sale.



Jessi and Anja interviewing Jenny for The Jenny Source website.



Jenny listening to the remixes for The Jenny Source contest.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! So did the people in the church. I have your order and will send it on Monday, by the way. Haven't had the chance to send it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things were busy, but there's always time to pick up CDs and books for other fans. You should've seen Simon hand over the box of CDs that Jessi and Anja bought for their orders. Later, Terese saw the box and asked them what they were going to do with all those CDs. Get them sent out to other fans, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That I am not sure of Gabby. I do hope so.

    ReplyDelete