04 October, 2010

Morning breakfast and the paper

*Yawn and stretch*

A new morning dawns in Tranås. I'm in the hotel packing up, getting ready to head back to Gothenburg. I just came back from eating breakfast. The hotel already had a copy of the local morning paper to read in the breakfast room, so I took a peek while eating.

The reporter who sat beside me yesterday had already filed his story because the front page contained a little box descripton about the concert and directed readers to the fourth page to read more about the program last night.

The article had a few quotes from last night. It was a standard summation of the general idea behind the lectures and concerts. There were a few tidbits of info within the paragraphs. That translation will have to wait, however. There's quite a bit of backup when it comes to material at the moment. A good problem to have. :D

I'm going to pick up a few extra copies of the paper just before I board the train back to Gothenburg. Would you like a copy? If so, let me know (comment, e-mail, chat, IM, carrier pigeon...). I'll collect the names of those interested and draw a few.

Time to finish packing up all my belongings and make sure I have everything with me. I want to be sure I have my keys. Those are important. Don't want to lose those, you know? ;o)

2 comments: