01 October, 2010

At the 'port

Sitting here at the airport gate. My bag passed the weight test and it's sitting somewhere waiting to be loaded on the plane. I passed through security and was pulled out for a random screening. It didn't take long. They just did a small pat down. My laptop was in a bin sitting at the end of the rolling x-ray machine the whole time. I was watching it, hoping no one would take it because that would make this blog very difficult to write! But, as you see, the laptop is safe and sound.

People look stressed here. I'm not sure if it's just the stress of traveling or if the flight to Philadelpia will be delayed. The screen says on-time, but they've been having a lot of rain and wind lately in Philly. I hope it doesn't delay the flight, but everything looks like it's going smoothly from this end.

The crew has arrived and they're fueling up the plane. I suppose that means boarding will begin shortly...I hope! So, we'll catch up in Philadephia!


No comments:

Post a Comment