18 October, 2010

Revenge of the Jet Lag

I went back to work today and expected to begin going through the trip material after I finished up the day. I have been able to gather everything together and am deciding where to start first, so I did get a little bit done after work.

I had hoped to get the Mimers Hus audience expectations and reaction post up tonight, but I am just completely, completely jet-lagged. I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. And I can tell you something interesting about myself, or at least something a little bizarre...I can sleep sitting up. For half an hour, at least.

With that odd little observation, I'm going to get some real sleep. Maybe I'll be able to wake up early enough to write a little bit about the audience in Kungälv before I scoot off to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment