09 October, 2010

Smyrna tonight

In about an hour, I'll be back in Gothenburg. Tonight, I'm going to another concert at Smyrna church. A singer named Maria Gustin Bergström is playing there tonight and I said to myself, if she's performing while I'm in Sweden, I have to see her play live. So, I looked up her schedule and she was in Gothenburg tonight! It was a little close between Karlstad and Gothenburg, but it worked out.

I first heard her album in a record store in Gothenburg and I have both albums she has released. I told Jakob and Jenny that I had to get back to see her perform tonight and they told me they know her and are friends with her. What a small world. It seems awesome singers hang out with other awesome singers.

After the concert at Smyrna, I'll be back at the hostel and have some time to type up a small report about Karlstad. I'll write a larger, more detailed report for jennyberggren.net. I spoke with several people both before and after the concert in Karlstad today, so I'll let you know what they thought of the concert this evening as well.

Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment