07 October, 2010

The Jenny Source team has arrived!

Jessi and Anja from The Jenny Source arrived earlier today in Gothenburg. They had a nice trip and have already paid a visit to the city. I just came back from visiting them. We had a long chat about every topic that came to mind. And there were many topics to cover. We jumped from topic to topic because there was so much to catch up with since we met each other last year.

They've also brought their mobile studio with them. They put me to shame with their incredible spread. I see I'm just an amateur acting like a professional, but I'm having fun doing it. I'll let Jessi and Anja show me the ropes in Karlstad.

I'm excited when I see the equipment they've brought because they'll get some incredible photos and audio from the upcoming concerts, which I'll be enjoying along with you all. Jessi even bought a new bag for the occasion and it is a technical wonder. All her equipment fits snuggly in different compartments. And she never had to unpack it once for airport security. Genius!

I also found out they'll be going to Karlstad tomorrow to see Evigt Ung as well. So, the three of us will be able to enjoy the play together. Very cool.

Time to get some sleep because I'll be packing up early to get to Karlstad for the play on the 8th and the lecture on the 9th. Sleep tight to everyone in Europe and enjoy the rest of your day to everyone in the Americas.

No comments:

Post a Comment