08 October, 2010

Going North

It's time for Karlstad. In a few hours, anyway. I will be taking a train to get there and I'll also be looking for my scarf. One of my co-workers knitted me a beautiful scarf for my birthday, which is in late October. She knew I was coming here and thought it would be the perfect present - and it was! I used it everyday - until I lost it. I think I left it on one of the buses, so I'll be checking the lost and found at the Central Station before I head off to Karlstad. I hope it's there!

Jessi, Anja, and I (and hopefully my scarf), will meet back together in Karlstad and we will see Forever Young this evening at 7 PM. Then, we will be getting up early for the women's breakfast lecture and concert at Karlstads Pentecostal Church at 8:30 in the morning.

That's the schedule for the next few days. Hope you like heading north, because that's where we're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment