21 October, 2010

More to Come

The Jenny Source has an updated page about Lindome, including the complete file set and my report of the evening, for those interested in reading about it. I am currently writing the Tranås report and a post about the audience reaction in Jönköping. After that, there will be full reports on Karlstad, Kungälv, and Jönköping to write, so bear with me. It might take a month or so, but I'm determined to finish this blog. My last blog was left unfinished and that's not going to happen this time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and I still hope you will finish your reports from AOB concerts 2009 one day, lol.

    Anyway, I'll keep my finger crossed for your current blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was my plan. Maybe one day, I'll finish that blog. I'm happy that this one is getting there...

    ReplyDelete