17 November, 2010

Time is running out

The report on Karlstad has been posted at The Jenny Source, which means I've started working on the next report from Kungälv. That report should be finished in the next few days.

The last day for this blog project is fast approaching, and yet, there are still many bits and pieces left that I would like to write about. I have a lot of "breadcrumb memories" left, memories and stories which don't fit neatly into any one topic. I'll share some of those over the weekend, along with some general observational posts about Sweden too.

For now, my focus is on finishing those last two reports as soon as possible. Once those are done, I can really focus all my energy on wrapping up this blog. So, with that, I'll say goodbye for tonight. The Kungälv files await my listening ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment