23 September, 2010

Testing, testing... 1, 2, 3

I spent the morning (according to my watch!) pulling out electronics, adding batteries/memory cards, and testing them. So far, so good!

I suppose other people travel with a pretty good amount of electronics. However, I've never really been one of them. I'm not sure if everything will fit in my carry-on. Will be fun to find out.

I should ask Jessi and Anja from jennyberggren.net. They know all about this sort of thing. I've seen them pack an entire mobile recording studio in one bag, unpack it for security checks, and repack it in a flash. They're pros.

2 comments:

  1. I got a new bagpack for the next journey which looks very organized inside. I gotta show you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a new travel gadget. Niiice. Sounds like something I could use right now. I'm sure you'll put it to good use. I'm sure I'll want one after I see it, although I don't travel as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete