22 September, 2010

It's late!

Jet lag and I are enemies. And it's a knock-down drag-out fight every time we meet.

I've found a way to always win though. I turn my time upside down. All my clocks read 2:45 AM right now. In truth, it's really 7:45 PM where I am. No matter. My body thinks it's 2:45 AM and I'm glad it does. It means when I get to Gothenburg, I'll feel normal.

I work a regular 40 hour week, so it does get a little strange when I'm fully awake while my co-workers are brewing that first pot of coffee. Or when a customer asks me the time and I almost tell them it's nearly midnight. As long as I don't have to fight the lag, it's all worth it.

Does jet lag knock you to the ground or are you one of those rare people who aren't really bothered by it?

*Yawn* Time for some sleep! Sara 1 - Jet Lag 0

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sleeping that much though when I'm travelling and well you don't have to fight the jetlag that much inside Europe ...so no advice here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessi! Thanks for the comment. :) No jet lag advice from you, but how about some packing advice for electronics? ;)

    ReplyDelete